Monday, May 16, 2011

From Paris to Provence: 3 weeks and counting...

Three weeks from today, I will be on an overnight flight from Chicago to Paris.  I have all of my documents printed and in a folder -- even though I purchased an iPad to make the itinerary and documents an electronic experience. I am not sure whether that is a result of my obsessive-compulsive tendencies, the fact that I am a visual learner...or simply being old and stuck in my ways.  Tomorrow I am going to the bank to determine the best way to pay rent in Euros and to actually order the currency since it is not kept on hand at any of the local banks.  Susan has helped me get the iPad situated with the blog, airline app, Facebook, Netflix, etc.

Now, if I can just get the clothing choices scaled down a bit, I can exhale.

No comments:

Post a Comment